Wednesday 18 January 2012

Wildfox and Ransom Notes.

I did it again. I didn't post yesterday, but I do have a reason! Virgin was being stupid yesterday so my internet wasn't allowing me to sign into anything and therefore not letting write a post.

So today. Today has been such a shitty day. Found out some not-so-cool news which made me very sad, therefore I won't write much as I'm not really in the mood and I am very sorry for that. But today I want to show 2 things (although it will end up being three due to not being able to post yesterday's so will do an extra one today). Firstly I just wanted to share my friend, Jess Redman's tumblr with you. I just love it so so much. She has such similar likes to me, for example bums, the female figure and sexy couple photos, which just makes me love it. Also I am very excited as she has applied for Falmouth Uni to do illustration which is what I also have applied for so would be very cool if we ended up both going as after quitting gym (where we know each other from) I haven't seen her in SUCH a long time!






The second thing I want to show you was a little website I found of Stumble a while back. It's not that interesting but it's really good if you're doing a sketchbook page for art and either can't be bothered to draw out your own or just fancy something different. But basically, it is a 'Ransom Note Generator', which I know sounds bad at first, but just type anything into the little text box, press create and et voila, you have an interesting title made up of random letters form different places. Below is an example.





Alex. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment